Home   About   Contact

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Introducing Keeny Peach!

A little over two months ago, I wrote THIS post about a new blog idea that was in the very early stages of being created. At that point, this idea was just that; an idea.  Now, 6 months later, I'm finally launching my new blog, Keeny Peach. A website that you can go to if you want to read about cool things that just so happen to be vegan.



What is Keeny Peach?
If you were a fan of my vegan product/recipe posts on this blog, you won't be disappointed with the new one. In fact, you might even like the new posts more. You'll find all the specifics over on keenypeach.com

When will you post?
Every Wednesday at 12:00 pm EST... but there may be an extra surprise post once in a while :-)

Does Keeny Peach have an Instagram/Twitter?
At this point I only have my personal Instagram and Twitter accounts that will be keeping you all updated with Keeny Peach

I'll be extremely active on all social media sites throughout the launch of Keeny Peach so be sure to give me a follow on Twitter  and Instagram. If you are a business looking for contact information, email me at keenypeachsarah@gmail.com

I'm extremely proud to be moving forward with this new and more professional blog and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did creating it!

xo, Sarah Holt



Follow Keeny Peach on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment