Home   About   Contact

Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer To-Do List

We are already a week into summer, and in Sarah fashion, I am just now typing up my Summer To-Do List. I tend to get stuck in funks where I just stay in bed all day and I am trying my hardest to get out of that habit and this to-do list might just do the trick. Once I write out these lists, I feel like I have to complete or at least try to complete everything on the list, which is a good thing if you're like me and tend to stay in bed for hours watching YouTube instead of going outside. So instead of me drowning you all in my problems, let's get to the list!

1. Go outside EVERYDAY
If the sun is shining, I want to be outside, for at least an hour. Vitamin D, yeah!

2. Feed an apple to a horse
This has been on my to-do lists since Autumn and it's getting a bit ridiculous. All I want to do is feed a freaking apple to a horse but it's pretty hard to come in contact with a horse if you don't know anyone who has a horse. I did get to feed a carrot to a horse a few months ago but it didn't feel right. It has to be an apple. And I want to be able to hug the horse too. I want to become bffls with the horse. I'm not asking for much.

3. Continue with Pilates
I have been doing pilates at least 5 days a week for the past 2 months and I'm quite proud of myself. I want to keep at it!

4. Take a Yoga class
I took a yoga class about 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. I really don't know why I stopped so I'd like to start again.

5. BLOG MORE
I would really, really, really like to write up blog posts more frequently, but like I said earlier, I tend to get stuck in funks where I just don't want to do much. Have any of you experienced this? If you have any tips on how to get out of funks, please comment below.

I'm keeping it fairly simple this time around. I'd like to actually check off some of these this summer!

If I do any of these things on this list, I'll be sure to instagram or tweet about it!

Follow me on:

xo, Sarah Holt

Previous Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment