Home   About   Contact

Thursday, May 28, 2015

50 Facts About Me

I realized recently that I write a lot about my thoughts and opinions, but most of you don't know the first thing about me. How can you trust someone's opinion if you don't know a single thing about them? If you've read my about page, you know a few things about me like my name and why I like blogging. I want to go a little bit more in depth with this post so buckle up.

50 Facts About Me:

1. I was born on October 5th
2. That means I'm a Libra
3. My favorite color is blue
4. I prefer going to the beach in the winter than in the summer
5. I love bananas
6. I love avocados
7. I've never been on an airplane
8. Despite the last fact, I want to travel the world
9. I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life, but I do know I want to help people/animals somehow
10. I've had anxiety for as long as I could remember
11. I was six when I had my first panic attack
12. I hate the dentist
13. When I was five, I had to get strapped down on the dentist chair because I hated the dentist so much
14. At that same dentist visit, I threw up on the dentist while his hands were in my mouth
15. I havn't eaten meat in 6 and a half years
16. 5 years as a vegetarian, and now 1 and a half years as a vegan
17. I had this blog for 3 years before I wrote my first post
18. I made a YouTube channel around that same time, but I still haven't posted anything on there
19. When I was 5 I had my first crush... it was Eddie Vedder
20. I still have a crush on Eddie Vedder
21. My first concert was the Jonas Brothers in 2007
22. I had the biggest crush on Nick Jonas
23. I'm allergic to dust, pollen, and cinnamon
24. I'm also allergic to animals but animals are seriously my favorite in the whole world so I don't let swollen limbs and rashes stop me from interacting with them
25. I like animals more than humans
26. Geese are one of my favorite animals
27. But I don't like birds
28. I also really like rabbits
29. I just like animals in general
30. I'm a dog person
31. I only ever touched a cat once
32. The only ever job I've had was dog-sitting
33. My favorite bands of all time are the Beatles, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
34. My favorite bands/artists from this decade are Haim, the 1975, Ed Sheeran, 5sos, Arctic Monkeys, and Taylor Swift
35. I love any song that's about someone named Sarah
36. Hall & Oates "Sara Smile" is one of my favorites (even though Sarah is spelled wrong)
37. While writing that last fact, I thought "spelled" should have been "spelt" but google and spell check told me I was wrong
38. Living on my own terrifies me
39. The future in general terrifies me
40. Despite the previous two facts, I want to live in London one day
41. The Parent Trap (w/ Lindsay Lohan) is my favorite movie
42. Currently, while writing this, I'm listening to Green Day's album Dookie on shuffle
43. My favorite sport is hockey
44. My favorite hockey team is the Detroit Red Wings
45. When I was younger, my top choices of a future profession included: teacher, architect, astronaut, deep sea scuba diver, accountant, and marine biologist
46. I wanted to be an astronaut after watching the movie Apollo 13 in school
47. I really like Tom Hanks
48. I'm starting to run out of facts
49. I really like blogging
50. I hope one day I could do this for a living :-)

I really didn't think writing 50 facts about myself would be that hard. If you made it this far, you're pretty cool. Leave a comment below telling me a little bit about yourself!

xo, Sarah Holt

Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love reading these kinda posts and learning more about the person behind the blog. I symphasise with hating the dentist - I always get so nervous and panicky.
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one!!!
      xo, Sarah

      Delete