Home   About   Contact

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring To-Do List

Spring is in the air and I can't help but feel uncharacteristically ambitious. I made a list of all the things I'd like to do this spring, and if it's written in a blog post, that means I have to do it.

1. Grow a Vegetable Garden
I've been wanting to grow a vegetable garden for a good 3 years now. It has to happen this year.

2. Go Outside More
I need vitamin D.

3. Take an Exercise Class
I want to take an exercise class that can double as a self defense class.

4. Volunteer at the Animal Shelter
I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life and I've been thinking about caring for animals. There's an animal shelter literally two minutes away from my house. The only thing stopping me is the social interactions with humans.

5. FEED AN APPLE TO A HORSE
BECAUSE I STILL HAVEN'T FED AN APPLE TO A HORSE and this will be on my to-do list until it happens but I have to find a horse first and it's not that easy. This will happen though.

6. Worry Less
I don't see this objective being achieved in the near or even distant future, but it's something I'd like to see change in myself, so I'll try to tick this one off the list (prime example of myself being uncharacteristically ambitious)

7. Blog More
I tend to put this blog on the back burner far too often and I have no idea why. I really like writing, so I should do it more.

xo, Sarah Holt

I've been going on my other social media sites more often so be sure to follow me there, if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment