Home   About   Contact

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Eyebrow Kits & Vegan Perfume | April Favorites 2015


I haven't done a favorites post in almost a year (what!?) and I thought my blog was overdue for another one. These favorites aren't exactly exclusive to April, but I've still been obsessed with them as of recently, so I'm calling them April favorites. Now, to the list!

Milani Eyebrow Kit
I purchased this eyebrow kit about 2 months ago but didn't start actively using it until recently. Milani's products are really inexpensive and they have a large selection of vegan products (yay!). This eyebrow kit is seriously perfect for my brows. (this product is vegan and cruelty free)


Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume
Vegan perfume is something very hard to come by. Pacifica has a large selection of perfumes that are all 100% vegan and cruelty free. I can't begin to explain how excited I was to try out their perfume selection. I ended up buying a bottle of their Indian Coconut Nectar fragrance and I'm obsessed with it.


H&M Brown Ankle Boots
I instantly fell in love with these boots when I saw them online. I knew it was meant to be when I saw they had my size (I'm a size 5/5.5 in US and it's really hard to find shoes that small). They were only $35 and I absolutely love them.


Little Women
This obviously isn't a new, fresh off the printer book that no one has heard of yet (unless you actually haven't heard of Little Women, then what?). My Grandmom had recommended this book to me for years, and I finally got around to reading it throughout the past month and I think I may be in love with Louisa May Alcott's writing. Her books were written in the late 19th century, but they're still so relate-able, Little Women in particular. I can't recommend this book enough to anyone out there who hasn't read the classic.


Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
I am absolutely in love with this Netflix show. I love everything Tina Fey does, so when I found out she created/wrote a show staring Ellie Kemper, I was hooked before even watching. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but this show is at the top of my must-watch list at the moment.

And those are my favorite things from the past few months!

xo, Sarah Holt

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment