Home   About   Contact

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter To-Do List

I'm a little late with this post, but I'm writing it and that counts for something, right? Last month I wrote a post titled "Autumn To-Do List" and surprisingly, I achieved almost everything I wanted to do throughout the autumn months. So instead of a New Year's Resolution this year, I think I'll have four smaller goals for each season since it seemed to work for me... yeah. Let's get to the list.

1. Visit Philly
Philadelphia isn't too far away from where I live, yet I only visit the city only a few times a year. The vegan restaurants alone are more than enough of a reason to take the hour car ride a few more times a year.

2. Keep Up With Blogging
I say this all the time, to myself and to you guys, but I need to keep up with blogging. I really enjoy writing posts but after a while, I tend to stress myself out over the quality of the pictures, the lack of creativity in my writing, or anything else I see wrong with my blog. At the end of the day, I really enjoy this blog so I need to stop sweating the small stuff, and blog.

3. Stop Being Lazy
I started 2015 off with lots of pilates. I kept up with it for about a week until my lazy routine started back up. I seriously need to stop. My posture is starting to wear the effects of laying on my bed while on my laptop. It's not pretty.

4. Feed an Apple to a Horse
This was on my list last season, and sadly, I didn't get to feed an apple to a horse, so it's on the list for winter. I'm going to do it one of these days. I just have to find a horse.

5.Paint More
I love painting and I rarely ever do it. So it's on the list.

That's all I have in store for the winter months, very exciting, I know. What do you guys plan on doing throughout the winter? Leave a comment below!

xo, Sarah Holt

Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I get stress out easily over the quality of my photos and creativity in my writing too! Feed an apple to the horse? Cool! Never heard of that before. Also I'm planning to be more productive this winter month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who stresses out!!

      Delete
    2. Hey I've also nominated you for The Infinity Dreams Award, check out my latest post. Thank you for your time

      Delete