Home   About   Contact

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Philadelphia | Adventure of the Day


A few weeks ago, I spent the day in historic Philadelphia, the birthplace of electricity and independence. Below are a few highlights.

My mom, sister, and I first ventured over to the Wells Fargo Center for a glimpse of the second day of the NHL draft. I got a little artsy with this shot.


We then drove into central Philadelphia. Below is a picture of Philly's massive City Hall with a tiny William Penn on top.


We then stopped for a bite at HipCityVeg which is an amazing little vegan restaurant (A+ rating from me) You probably recognize the green lemonade from my last blog post. It was just so amazing, you'll be seeing lots more of the green beauty in posts to come. Speaking of posts to come, a blog post all about this gem of a restaurant will be up shortly.


We then spent a few more hours just walking around and hanging out.

Philly is definitely one of my favorite places to visit.
What city do you love visiting?

xo, Sarah Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment