Home   About   Contact

Friday, May 2, 2014

April Snippets


Before you all say, "hey! Where's your April Favorites?!?!", I can explain. I decided to create a new "series" on my blog called Monthly Snippets in the place of the previous, unoriginal, Monthly Favorites. In these new Monthly Snippets posts, you'll be able to see a bunch of pictures that I've taken throughout the month. Sweet and Simple. Here are my snippets of April.


My dogs got haircuts and I took an excessive amount of pictures to document the adorableness 


(unintentional beach haircut photoshoot)




My brother, grandmom, sister, and myself


My brother's hockey practice


A few watercolors I painted throughout April



Lastly, I received an award and a few other goodies for volunteering at an elementary school!


Not amazing beyond amazing, but those were my snippets of April!

xo, Sarah Holt

Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely snippets, Sarah! I really love the picture with your grandmother. Haha, and that beach haircut photoshoot :)
    I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Such a cutieee!!! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete