Home   About   Contact

Monday, May 12, 2014

Adventure of the Day | Mother's Day

This is the first of (hopefully) many posts titled "Adventure of the Day". I'm trying to experience as much as I can. The ultimate plan is to have these posts motivate me, and maybe even motivate you guys reading this, to get out there and experience more. Now, back to the Mother's Day Adventure.

For us Americans, Mother's Day was yesterday (May 11th). The following pictures are bits from the day.



I made my mom a card out of watercolors. I also made her a picture book titled How to be the World's Best Mom. Lastly, I framed pictures of my brother, sister, and myself from over the years.


We got my Grandmom a bunch of goodies.


One of those goodies included a personalized Yankee Candle!


My mom, my sister, me, and my grandmom


We then spent the rest of the day at the beach.



I just want to remind everyone reading this to love and appreciate your mothers. They gave birth to you, it's the least you can do. And even if they didn't birth you, moms everywhere are incredible human beings who deserve the recognition. Tell your mom you love her everyday, not just on Mother's Day. 
She deserves it.

xo, Sarah Holt



5 comments:

  1. Lovely post Sarah. Nice and thoughtful presents. I am sure your mom was over the moon. Lovely pics.
    Happy Monday girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post, can't wait to see more adventures of the day
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you to say... thanks!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and very inspirational post, Sarah.
    Do you live near the beach? It looks gorgeous out there!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete