Home   About   Contact

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

300 Followers Update

Somehow, this very blog has managed to reach 300 followers. This may not seem like a huge milestone to most of you reading this, but 300 real-life human beings reading my poorly typed words is a massive deal for me. I am extremely excited and unimaginably appreciative of every single person who takes the time to read the posts I type up while lying in bed at 3 in the morning.
Lately, my sole focus hasn't been on this blog. I've been somewhat busy, but more so lazy. Believe me, I have about 50 drafted posts just waiting to be published. I could make up a list of reasons as to why I haven't posted anything in the past week, but I'd rather focus on what I want to do in the future with this blog.
As you all know, I have a vegan diet. If you didn't know, well then you probably haven't been here too long. In that case, welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah and I like to talk about vegetables.
As I was saying, vegan diets. Somehow, unintentionally, this blog turned into a space on the internet where I like to write about my experiences in the small world of dairy- and meat-free topics. This blog also allows me to be as crafty as my little heart desires, which is amazing. I'm honestly just trying to write useful posts while having fun along the way.
I am now dedicated, more than ever, to putting my all into creating posts you can all learn a thing or two from.

Lastly, I want to let you guys in on a few of my favorite blogs who deserve 300 more readers.
In no specific order, here are 3 of my favorite blogs:

Little Green Sofie
If you like smoothies, you'll love Sofie. She comes up with the most amazing smoothie recipes that are super easy to make. She also posts lovely "Cheerful Sunday" posts which I look forward to reading every Sunday.

Trend-Mae
Maeva types out all of her posts in English and in French, which I think is truly impressive. She deserves all the followers for that alone.

M + K
These bloggers are twin sisters, which I find super cool for some reason. They both have extremely cool style and I love reading their thoughts and ramblings on fashion.


PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN THE COMMENTS!
I want to read each and every one of your blogs, so comment a link and I'll check them out!

xo, Sarah Holt

Follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You must be so happy. xo Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I am extremely happy!!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll find time (or a routine) to upload all those posts you have prepared :) I'm only familiar with M+K blog but they're all very lovely :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc,bloglovin), just let me know. xx Maja

    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely trying to get a new routine down! And I really, really like your blog so of course I'll follow!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah! Thank you so so much for mentioning me here on your blog! I just can't thank you enough! Your blog is one of my absolute favourites, with your funny writings and always about the most interesting topics. Such a pleasure to read. Congratulations for reaching 300 followers! You absolutely deserve it!
    I hope you're well. My sole focus isn't on my blog either at the moment. My finals unfortunately are taking all my time. Can't wait to get it back on track :)

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a problem at all! Your blog is definitely one of my favorites as well! Good luck on your finals!!!

      Delete