Home   About   Contact

Friday, April 4, 2014

Vegan Grocery Essentials


Over time, grocery shopping has become an undesirable chore for me (the closest Whole Foods is 45 minutes away from my house... fellow vegans/healthy eaters, do you feel my pain?!?)
I put together a list of all the grocery staples I discovered after cutting out meat and dairy from my diet. Hopefully this will help take away the pain that is vegan grocery shopping for some of you.

Vegan Grocery Essentials
I linked each specific product I mentioned below to their website. If you'd like to find out more, just click the product name! 

Fridge
Fruits and Veggies (stock up on whatever's in season!)

Freezer
Frozen Fruit (handy for smoothies)

Pantry
Ener-G Egg Replacer
Whole Wheat Bread (check the ingredients, some brands aren't vegan!)
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Brown Rice/Wild Rice
Pesto Sauce
Quinoa
Brown Rice Pasta
Coconut Oil (Check out my Coconut Oil Review post!)
Vegan Cane Sugar (Most granulated sugars are not vegan)
Oats
Tortilla Chips
Oreos

All the lovely brands I listed above have lots of other wonderful vegan products along with the products listed. I just included what I thought were the essentials!

xo, Sarah Holt

PS this was not a sponsored post. I really love all the brands I mentioned.

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of going vegan for a while. This is a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would've loved to see a list like this while I was transitioning into a vegan diet instead of searching for vegan products on my own!

      Delete
  2. wow! I love your blog! please check out my blog:

    http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/

    it would mean a lot

    thanks xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blog!
    Please could you check out my blog and maybe comment? www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk
    Thankyou it would mean a lot! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Am looking forward to seeing more!

    Check out my blog it would mean a lot wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I nominated you for the Truly Inspring Blogger Award! The Rules etc are on my blog! xx.
    http://anniebooblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete