Home   About   Contact

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

VEGAN Chik'n Tenders | Review


There's a vegan substitute for almost everything meat related nowadays. Having a yummy spaghetti dinner but missing the meatballs? Vegans can enjoy the Italian dish, too. Craving a cheese burger but can't experience the majesticness because of your vegan diet? There's a wide selection of vegan cheese and vegan burgers out there. All you have to do is take a quick trip to your local grocery store's freezer section. How simple is that?

Gardein is a vegan and vegetarian frozen, fast food brand. They're dedicated to "creating healthier versions of the food people love to eat". I discovered Gradien's products a few months ago while looking through the freezer section of my local grocery store. I was shocked to find vegan products that actually taste really, really good. Gardein has a product called 7 Grain Crispy Tenders. If any of you have ever tried Trader Joe's Meatless Chik'n Tenders, Gardein's Crispy Tenders are equally amazing, but much more accessible.


You can find the Nutrition Facts on this product by clicking HERE!

Making these Crispy Tenders is super easy and super quick. Most frozen foods claim to be "crispy", but never actually turn out crispy. Well, my friends, Gardein defies the laws of freezer food by actually living up to their written expectations. Every product I've tried so far, including the 7 Grain Crispy Tenders, turned out AMAZING and crispy and not soggy, which is amazing.

I recommend Gardein's 7 Grain Crispy Tenders to vegans, healthy eaters, and anyone who's a fan of real chicken tenders. Here's a little fun fact for you all. My brother, a non-vegan, LOVES Gardein's 7 Grain Crispy Tenders. He often eats the whole bag, without my consent. I mean it's fine, I appreciate him eating healthy. That just means, in my house, these things go quick.

I give Gardein's 7 Grain Crispy Tenders 5/5 love hearts!!



Thinking of giving a vegan lifestyle a try? Gardein has this really cool thing called Meatless Mondays. Click HERE for more information. I actually learned a few things, too.

xo, Sarah Holt

Find me on:

9 comments:

  1. I've only had vegan chicken once and was not a big fan, but maybe I'll this one out :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this before. They really come up with everything, don't they. But they do sound delicious though :)
    Because you are the funniest and most inspiring girl I know, I've nominated you for the Very inspiring blog award. You can find all you need to know on my blog.

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! We hate it when tins that are meant to be crispy turn our all soggy and soft, so this sounds quite promising

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out amazing for me every time!

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try this! I've also been thinking about trying Quorn products

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog - the winner gets to choose their own MAC Lipstick shade! x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give these a try, but remember the Quorn products aren't vegan! Most of their products contain eggs and dairy.

      Delete
  5. I would like to try this since I really want to become a vegan♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete