Home   About   Contact

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Vegan Smart Nutritional Shake | Review


I received this little gem of a nutritional shake in my Vegan Cuts February Snack Box (check out my review on the entire box by clicking HERE). I thought it was a super cool product, which is why I wanted to write it it's very own review.

The instructions are as followed:

Directions (adults):
Mix 1 packet of VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shake in 9 to 11 ounces of ice-cold water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake well and enjoy.
VeganSmart is also a delicious, nutrient-supplementing addition to your favorite smoothie recipe- just blend and enjoy! Take one, or more servings daily for optimal health.

The benefits are amazing as well!


In one packet there's: (% daily value)
160 calories, 50% Protein, 24% Dietary Fiber, 50% vitamin A, 50% vitamin C, 150% vitamin D, 50% vitamin K, 50% Thiamin, 50%Riboflavin, 50% Niacin, 50% vitamin B6, 50% Folate, 150% vitamin B12, 50% Biotin, 50% Pantothenic Acid, 50% Iron

I blended the VeganSmart mix and almond milk together using my handy dandy Nutribullet (which I am in love with). 



The taste was super vanilla-y, but very powdery. I wasn't sure if it needed more almond milk, so I kept adding milk but the powdery taste wouldn't fade. I then decided to follow the second set of instructions and add a banana and a few blueberries.



The blueberries made ALL THE DIFFERENCE. I was on the fence about this nutritional shake up until I added the blueberries and banana. Blueberries and vanilla combined together tastes magical. It seriously tastes and looks amazing. 

I give the Vegan Smart Nutritional Shake 5/5 stars. I love this mix blended with blueberries. It's definitely my new favorite drink. I recommend this nutritional shake to vegans or anyone in need of a dietary supplement because this mix is fabulous. I LOVE IT.


xo, Sarah Holt

4 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful! Also to put in smoothies, yay! The berries make it look very yummy!
    Do you know the price of a package? Because mostly magical food like this is always expensive, sob.
    Have a nice day, Sarah!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they sell the single serving packages... I think the one I received was a sample. I have found the product online for $26 for a 24.34 oz. tub. (I'm bad with conversions, so I'm sticking with dollars and ounces, sorry!) That is a bit expensive, but 24 oz is a lot! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. This sounds so nice - I think things like this always taste so much better once you add something too them!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Any kind of berry with this mix would taste amazing!

      Delete