Home   About   Contact

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites


Throughout the entire month of March, I've fallen completely head over heals in love with way too many inanimate objects. But hey, I'm a teenage girl, I'm allowed to get giddy over tiny things. Here are my March Favorites!!

e.l.f. Essential Lip Stain
This lip tint isn't a color I'd typically pick for myself, but I love it. It's essentially a marker you can use to draw on your lips. This product does tend to rub off with chapped lips, so I have to triple moisturize when I wear this which is sort of annoying. But I love the color. It only costs $2 and I bought it in the shade Nude Nectar.


Tangle Teezer
I recently purchased a tangle teezer after hearing rave reviews from multiple people. Let me tell you, the hype for this product is completely necessary and appropriate. This brush is magic. That's all there is to it.


Vegan Shamrock Shakes
Just looking at the pictures of the Vegan Shamrock Shakes I made earlier this month makes me crave mint and vanilla so much. Take a look at my Vegan Shamrock Shake Recipe if you haven't!


Frozen (the Movie + the Soundtrack)
Frozen has taken over my life. The soundtrack has been the only thing I listen to while in the car and I honestly memorized every part of the movie. It is literally taking over. Highly recommend the movie and the soundtrack to everyone. I will warn you, it does have a tendency to take complete control over your life. In the best way possible.


Band Tees
I am OBSESSED with these shirts I purchased from Forever 21 this month. I love Nirvana and The Beatles so much which makes me love these tees so much.


Margate T Bar Geek Shoes from Top Shop
These shoes are A M A Z I N G. I actually call them my "confidence shoes". They seriously give me confidence. My feet feel so snazzy and proper and amazing when I wear them. I also catch people looking at my feet all time when I wear these bad boys which is really weird but amazing.
You can find the shoes over at Top Shop by clicking HERE!


Bettie Jelly Heeled Sandals from Missguided
I guess you can say I went shoe crazy this month, but that's okay. These shoes are adorable and they are great for spring/summer because they're a sandal. I love them!
You can find these shoes over at Missguided by clicking HERE!


Doctors (and other medical people)
This month has been crazy. Not making any excuses for my lack of posts this month, but I've had more doctors appointments consecutively throughout the end of February and March than I've ever had. I just really appreciate doctors. They're pretty cool.

xo, Sarah Holt

9 comments:

  1. That lip stain marker is seriously amazing and I need one! Haha.
    I love your mary janes. c:
    That vegan shamrock shake looks delicious!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The Shamrock Shakes ended up turning out amazing!!! You should definitely give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Love the sandals! I am looking for buy same kind!!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Good luck finding a pair! I know the struggle in actually finding shoes I like.

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! I just found your blog and I am starting one very similar! Please check it out it would mean a lot xx

    wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Beatles t-shirt! And I love your confidence shoes! They look amaaaazing!
    Hope you're okay (because of the many doctors visits)!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in my Beatles shirts and my confidence shoes!!! They're amazing! And thanks for hoping I'm okay! I'm great, aside from a completely unrelated flu that I have right now. Other than that I'm peachy!

      Delete
  5. Nirvana and The Beatles, whaaa. <3 I;ve been loving band tee's too! And I really wanna buy a tangle teezer too. :)
    xx Kim
    (https://kimjadelouise.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete