Home   About   Contact

Monday, February 17, 2014

What's In My Bag? | Tag


I know you're all just dying to know... What does a 19 year old girl keep in her bag? Well you no longer have to wait in suspense for the riveting answer. Here it is. The very exciting, What's In My Bag tag.


This may come as a complete surprise to you all, but I don't go out in public very often. I do, however, keep a not-so-organized purse handy in the rare case I do ever leave the house. I didn't get a chance to look through my bag before diving straight into this post, so this should be fun!


I got this bag at Forever 21 back in October. I checked their website to see if they still had it so I could link it, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. Forever 21 always has really cute, inexpensive bags similar to this one anyway, so you'd probably have lots of luck finding a similar one. (I love Forever 21 so much. I want to swim in sea of clothes in their warehouse. I LOVE IT) 
This bag is faux leather with gold hardware. I usually don't go for the bags with gold anything, but this shade of gold is very subtle and I actually really like it.


As you can tell, there is no organization method I follow. I have a really hard time keeping things in the right compartments. I'm not sure why.


Contents:
4 pens because 5 would be silly.
Gum wrappers and an old grocery list.
Sticky notes and a hair tie.
My DS plus it's games (idk)
Airheads from Halloween... I probably shouldn't admit that.
A phone case because I never really commit to a case. I just like my phone naked sometimes, okay?
Headphones. I never typed out the word headphones and now that I think of it, that word is really strange. It doesn't even sound like a real word. Phones for your head? What? Or earphones. Weird as well.
Mints.
Compact kitty mirror from Forever 21.
Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream aka Miracle Cream.
Loose change because I never have time to unzip my wallet. 
Wallet (finally, some normalcy).

If I were going out, I'd keep my phone in my bag. I would also have my house keys mixed in with the mess, but I currently have no clue where I last put them. I should probably look for them. 

I tag anyone and everyone reading this to make a What's In My Bag? post!

xo, Sarah Holt


6 comments:

  1. Great post - that purse is so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award :) Details are on my blog! Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not very organised myself, not at all! I just throw everything in. This always results in me not finding the things I need at crucial moments, but instead manage to find everything else I don't need. And I'm exactly the same with pens: I have a ton of pens in my bag. One of them might work :) And I'm always looking for where I left my keys. One day I arrived at my student house with no keys. Had to travel all the way back home to find them!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I'm not the only one! I really am trying to be a bit more organized. It's tough.

      Delete