Home   About   Contact

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vegan Cuts Snack Box | Review


Vegan Cuts is a lovely company founded by a lovely vegan couple, John and Jill, whose goal is to "live a life of abundance while making choices that show compassion towards all living creatures". They have this wonderful thing called the Vegan Cuts Snack Box. When I stumbled upon this beauty, I couldn't give up the opportunity to receive a box filled with snacks I can actually eat every month for only $20.

Check out the Vegan Cuts website by clicking HERE for more information!

I ordered the February box and below are the wondrous contents.

I was very surprised and pleased with the amount of goodies when I first opened the box. Granted, it didn't magically open looking as photo-ready as pictured above, but that's how it went down in my mind. It felt like Christmas.

This was my first time trying the traditional guayusa tea by Runa and I fell in love! Although I couldn't try the cinnamon-lemongrass tea, being I'm allergic to cinnamon, I gave it to my sister and she fell in love with it. I don't normally drink any type of caffeine, but I allow the occasional tea here and there. This tea is totally worth it.

CHOCOLATE. 
I think that's all I have to say in order for my fellow vegan readers to understand how much of a delicacy this is. This bar is tasty and amazing and chocolate. I LOVE IT. I need to stock my pantry with this little gem.

Lots of brands sell these chips, and they're amazing, but I would buy this brand and this brand only solely based on it's packaging. It's supposed to look like newspaper articles and I love it. 

First of all, the packaging? Adorable. The contents? Amazing. Vegan/gluten free strawberry macaroons. Amazing. Incredible. Love it.

I love the concept of this nutritional shake. I'm always looking for nutrient-rich breakfast shakes and this one is definitely something I'll be buying in bulk. Love the vanilla flavor.

My jaw dropped when I first saw this beautiful bag of vegan cheddar flavored kettle chips. I thought my days of cheddar chips were no more, but I was wrong. Thank you so much, Vegan Cuts, for including this fabulous bag. I am proud to admit, I finished this bag within two days of receiving them. A+

This is a "food bar" that is cherry flavored with almonds, quinoa, chia, and millet. I absolutely love the taste. The cherry flavor doesn't taste like artificial cherry and I love that. It's soft and delicious. I'm really not great at coming up with descriptive adjectives so lets stick with amazing.
This brand, Two Degrees, does this really cool thing. When you buy something, they give a meal to a hungry child. I think that's absolutely amazing and even more of a reason to try these delicious bars.

This teeny chocolate is AMAZING. It's a heart shaped cherry truffle and I love it. It has a cherry flavor, but not super strong like most cherry flavored chocolates. This was definitely one of my favorites out of the whole box.

Last, but certainly not least, is the Nakd Berry Delight bar. I'm not really a fan of this bar. It's not horrible, but I just can't decide whether or not I like it. Very odd. But nice? I'm not sure.
Can you tell I hate making slightly negative comments? 

I am so glad I ordered this box, although I was a bit hesitant at first. I love everything I received this month. I give the Vegan Cuts February Snack Box 5/5 stars. For a lack of better adjectives, it is simply amazing.



xo, Sarah Holt

PS this post was not a sponsored post. I absolutely love Vegan Cuts. This review was so amazing because I think Vegan Cuts is amazing.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's seriously amazing. I was happy with everything I received! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great post and good review! Never tried any, though. But your review sounds too good to miss. So I might give it a go.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This offer is ideal for vegans, of course, but it's also great for non-vegans! I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Can I have the Two Degrees food bar? Pleeease?
    I must look for a vegan snack box like this in Belgium! Urgently!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the whole bar within a few minutes. It was THAT good. I would definitely share if I could.
      I haven't come across any snack boxes that ship locally throughout Belgium... I'll let you know if I find any!

      Delete