Home   About   Contact

Monday, February 3, 2014

This or That? | Tag




I've gained quite a few followers over the past month which is why I thought it'd be a good idea to do the This or That tag, which is basically a tag post where I'll choose between two things, letting you guys know my preference on topics like makeup, hair, fashion and so on .
I tag anyone and everyone reading this who has a blog to make a post answering the questions in this tag!!

Here we go!


Makeup: 

Blush or bronzer? I rarely use either, but bronzer (my cheeks are naturally super pink)


Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick


Eye liner or mascara? Mascara 


Foundation or concealer? Concealer 


Neutral or color eye shadow? I never use eye shadow because I sometimes get eczema on my eyelids. I'm such a mess.


Pressed or loose eye shadows? If I were to use eye shadow, it'd be pressed, probably.


Brushes or sponges? Brushes 

Nails: 


OPI or china glaze? No preference there.


Long or short? Short 


Acrylic or natural? Natural 


Brights or darks? Both


Flower or no flower? None.

Body: 


Perfume or body splash? Perfume

Lotion or body butter? Lotion 


Body wash or soap? Body wash

  
Lush or other bath company? It really doesn't matter. 

Fashion: 


Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans 


Long sleeves or short? Both 


Dresses or skirts? Both


Stripes or plaid? Both, again.

 
Flip flops or sandals? Sandals but flip flops on lazy days.


Scarves or hats? Hats


Studs or dangly earrings? Studs


Necklaces or bracelets? Neither, I really only wear rings and earrings. 

  
Heels or flats? F
lats

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots 

Jacket or hoodie? Jacket 

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21, definitely. Half my wardrobe is from Forever 21. 

Abercombie or Hollister? Fell out of that trend back in 2009. But Abercrombie because I named my rabbit Abercrombie.

Saks 5th or Nordstroms? Nordstroms.

Hair: 

Curly or straight? Waaaaavy

 
Bun or ponytail? Bun... my hair is in a bun almost everyday.


Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins


Hair spray or gel? Hair spray, only on days I actually do something to my hair, which is rare.


Long or short? I'm trying to grow out my hair, but I'm about to cave and cut it again. 


Light or dark? Medium.


Side sweep bangs or full bangs? I like both.


Up or down? Up, all day everyday. 

Random:


Rain or shine? Shine but sometimes rain.


Summer or winter? Winter


Fall or spring? Fall but I love the fresh air in Spring.

 
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate everything.


East coast or west coast? East coast!


Music:

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? Beatlesss

Jay Z or Beyonce? Queen B

Love songs or breakup songs? Love songs

Backstreet Boys or 'Nsync? Early 2000 JT please



Well that was excessive! Let me know one of your above preferences by commenting below so we can all know each other a bit more!

xo, Sarah Holt

4 comments:

  1. Miiiight just have to do this one ;) this tag sounds cool
    Haha I'm trying to grow out my hair too but gahhh some days I just wanna cut some off! Especially after I go to the gym or if I don't have time to do anything with it and it's all over the place! Oh well haha it'll be interesting to see how long it'll get :P

    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you! I've been growing it out for almost a year now but I'm so impatient!

      Delete
  2. This was such a fun tag! Really enjoyed reading it.
    Even though I'm a very petite girl, I also prefer wearing flats. So much more comfortable! And I loooove the Beatles (I think I've told you that already, haven't I, haha)
    Have a wonderful day, Sarah!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm 5'1" myself so I understand completely. Flats are a lot more comfortable! And we should all pronounce our love for the Beatles daily so that's fine! And thank you, again!

      Delete