Home   About   Contact

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites


February has been an interesting month, to say the least. Here's a nifty little post on all the things I've managed to fall in love with, in the course of a whopping 28 days.

Rimmel's Extra Wow Lash Mascara
I wrote a review on this mascara and why I'm completely obsessed with it. That's how much I love it. Rimmel is also a brand against Animal Cruelty which gives this product a huge thumbs up from me. Check out my Rimmel's Extra Wow Lash Review post for more details.


The Vamps
After discovering 5 Seconds of Summer, I promised myself I wouldn't obsess over another boy band. I broke that promise the moment I laid eyes on Bradley Simpson. Scratch that, the band as a whole is pretty good at looking good. Their music is great, too. I got carried away talking about their looks, sorry.


Super Awesome Notebook 
I bought this super awesome notebook from Marshalls which is perfect, because I've been coming up with a bunch of super awesome ideas for blog posts. In the photo below, you will notice the notebook is accompanied by my favorite magic wand pen (which is also super awesome).


Vegan Cuts February Snack Box
I could list every single item I received in the Vegan Cuts Snack Box as a favorite this month, which is why I vaguely added the entire box to the list. Take a look at my Vegan Cuts February Snack Box Review post to find out why I love it so.


My Bed
I've spent more time in my bed throughout the month of February than I've ever before. Laziness may be to blame, but I don't mind. I just love my bed so much.




February hasn't been filled with excitement, as you can tell. I'll try to be a bit more interesting throughout March. I promise. Maybe. Or I'll stay in bed again. Yeah.

xo, Sarah Holt

2 comments:

  1. Boy bands *sigh* I know how you feel. They can be quite obsessive. Don't know the Vamps though, should look them up (or maybe I better shouldn't).

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check them out! Just know, it's not my fault when you can't stop singing their songs. It's some sort of weird boy band mesmerizing curse or something.

      Delete