Home   About   Contact

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 15 Moments of 2013


This past year has had it's ups and it's definitely had it's downs. Since I'd rather highlight and remember the ups, I made a list of all the amazing things that happened to me and the people around me throughout the year (this list definitely made me realize how much of a loser I truly am but don't let that stop you from reading it. It's an amazing list, trust me).

Top 15 Moments of 2013

Of course starting this blog was a major highlight but for the sake of keeping it a top 15 countdown I couldn't add it. Oops.
15. Being a vegetarian for 5 years
14. Becoming vegan
13. Catching Fire
12. This is Us
11. Midnight Memories
10. Discovering 5 Seconds of Summer
9. The 1975's new album
8. Haim's new album
7. My dad turning 50
6. My sister turning 21
5. Witnessing Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon in person
4. Becoming just a teeny bit more independent
3. Turning 19
2. Mentoring kindergartners
1. Staring a journal

Hopefully 2014 will be more interesting.
xo, Sarah Holt

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore reading people's top moments, like you said there are definitely always downs but it's always nice to realizing that there were also ups. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. Happy New Year to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Okay, I couldn't help but comment because you mentioned the 1975. They are my life! I got their new album the minute it came out. I was totally thrilled about it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the 1975!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thought their new album was worthy of being a major highlight of 2013.

      Delete