Home   About   Contact

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hemp Seeds? More Like Magic Stress Relieving Seeds | Review


No, no. I am not condoning the use of psychedelic drugs. Hemp seeds actually have no psychedelic effects, whatsoever, which is how hemp differs from marijuana. But that's not what this blog post is about.
Hemp seeds are magic seeds (yes, it's scientific fact. Magic.) that have a whole lot of magnesium in it that, when needed, relieves you of stress and anxiety. These teeny tiny seeds also have both omegas 3 and 6. They're nutty and seedy and amazing. You probably wouldn't have any luck finding it in your regular grocery store (unless you're fancy and live in town that has a Whole Foods on every corner) but your local health food store would most definitely stock it.
I recently took a trip to my local health food store and found it in the refrigerator section (weird, I know). I bought a small 2 oz (56 g) size bag because I was a little skeptical and, honestly, wasn't sure if I'd like it at all. It was super cheap and I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural alternative for stress/anxiety relief.
Wins my A+, gold star, blue ribbon review. 

There's probably many different brands that sell this majestic seed but here are a few pictures of the hemp seeds I was able to find:
"Sprinkle on salad, cereal and yogurt"

NON GMO, Vegan, Pareve (kosher), and made w/ 100% wind power.

An extreme close-up of the healthy goodness.
I was ultimately very pleased with this product and surprised from it's benefits. Definitley a staple in my healthy grocery bag. All in all, I give it 5/5 stars. Love, love, love.


xo, Sarah Holt

2 comments:

  1. these sound good! we're always looking for new things to try. How do you eat them? By themselves, sprinkled on top of yoghurt or cereal?

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can eat them on their own, with yogurt or cereal, on salad, mix it in with smoothies, anything really. I like eating them on their own as a little snack. Hemp seeds are very versatile, as you can tell.

      Delete